Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Vintage Lighting Forever Lighting The Way For A Bloggers Addiction

Many of my blogs are written on my furniture finds, but the truth is I am really a Light Fanatic. I can't seem to pass one up that's a great price. They always find a way into my cart...then into my shed or my home. I have so many that are literally waiting in line for their makeovers. Between furniture refurnishing and remodeling my house room by room, I don't seem to get the time to give them the attention that they deserve until I am needing one. So today's blog is designed to give them the notice they deserve.

Upon looking through my "shed stash" I realized that all my fav's are different. Although lighting has changed over the years in many ways, the truth of the matter is that many are still relevant even for today. I can hear my mother now, "Wow" that's from when I was a kid! To which I reply, "I know, isn't it cool? It may not be my mom's style anymore, but to much of the world, it's back and better than ever! Designers and wanna-be's alike, swarm thrift shops to get their hands on vintage lighting and I am one of them. Here are some of my favorite that are in my home:

Lighting us more than just a light source, It's an expression of self. How do you express yourself?



Vintage Mod Light Green


Vintage Eames Era Mid Century Modern Lightolier Table Lamp Gerald Thurston

Vintage Mid Century Modern 3 Cone Tension Pole Lamp

Spaghetti Lucite Round Swag Hanging Light




 1950's Lighting




1960's Lighting



1970's Lighting



1980's Lighting





  • various vintage lighting             $ .99-$5.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • TOTAL OF TODAY’S PROJECT       Memories








1 comment:

  1. wow, that's great news on Vintage lighting forever lighting way. Thanks for this helpful article.

    ReplyDelete