Saturday, October 5, 2013

TV Cart Recycled and Reloved

TV Cart Recycled and Reloved

Here is a TV cart that I bought at an auction for 4.00. Solid Wood for the most part with a ceramic top. I love to find things that need TLC! I also try to buy mismatched paint at my local HomeDepot.com, then mix the colors to make new colors. Not only does it save you money, it also allows you to be creative as well. Today I mixed blue and gray paints to add much needed updating to the color and revamped the handles with my favorite nickel color spray paint for the handles and voilĂ  a new look.

TV Cart Transformed 


  • Paint (onhand)                        $.00
  • TV Cart                                 $3.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • TOTAL OF TODAY’S PROJECT    $3.00 



No comments:

Post a Comment