Friday, October 11, 2013

Bar Stools Get A Step Up

I have a friend who always calls me after their annual yard sale. She gives me items that I pass on to my ministries and to whomever may need the items that they have left over. This year as I was going through the items she gave to me,  I came across these wonderful bar stools. I couldn't believe that no one bought them and they were leftover from the sale. There was nothing wrong with them that a little TLC couldn't fix.

After a little upholstery paint, (yes they make upholstery paint), they look as good as new. I found the paint at an outlet store for .99 cents. I then polished up the chrome with some steel wool and "good as new"!


  • Paint (onhand)                        $.99
  • bar stools                        (donated)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • TOTAL OF TODAY’S PROJECT    $.99

No comments:

Post a Comment